Solution Number: 22570-70-1
Accops HyID is your go to cyber security product which enables context-aware MFA and SSO for on-premise and cloud applications
Accops HyID is a next-gen identity and access management solution that guards your critical business applications and data from misuse by internal and external users, we do this by helping you manage user identities and monitoring user access.
HyID will provide your company with total control over endpoints, and through contextual access the entry into those endpoints are flexible and cyber secure. Enabled with MFA too. It enables strong authentication based on OTP delivered via SMS, email and app, biometrics, and device hardware ID & PKI. Single sign-on (SSO) feature provides better security and convenience.
Organizations can monitor security posture of the endpoints, including BYOD devices, and grant or deny access based on real-time risk assessment. With HyID in place, the system can generate alerts if access to any corporate application by a user breaches the set risk thresholds, enabling organizations to detect and prevent identity thefts and misuse of privilege rights. Detailed audit logs on who accessed what, when and how, enable compliance with regulatory norms.
Click here for the full table of silver, gold, and platinum -> Table
HyID Platinum has the following features:
- Integrated workspace access portal to access any private applications (web apps, client-server apps), virtual applications and virtual desktops, Cloud Apps, SaaS applications,
- Reverse Proxy Gateway for clientless access to web applications,
- Remote access to web application, SaaS apps,
- Self-service for password and account lockout management,
- User Authentication Support: Microsoft Active Directory, LDAP, Novell e-Directory, Local Database,
- User Authentication Support: RADIUS Server, SAML, ADFS, oAuth,
- SSO for web & SaaS apps using SAML, oAuth (IDP initiated authentication),
- MFA using OTP tokens (SMS, Email), Mobile App token, hardware token,
- MFA using FIDO Security Keys,
- MFA using push notification to Desktops,
- MFA using push notification to Smart phones,
- Contextual login and app access based on device Identity,
- Contextual login and app access based on on device location, health and more advanced parameters (Device classification service),
- MFA connector for SAML supported apps (SP initiated auth) & ADFS,
- MFA connector with Apps supporting RADIUS (network devices, etc),
- MFA connector with AD integrated apps using LDAP Proxy,
- MFA connector for Accops biometric server & 3rd party biometric (face & fingerprint) authentication server,
- Contextual MFA and step up authentication,
- Contextual MFA based on device ID, user ID, application accessed, location, time,
- Identity Lifecycle Management: Identity provisioning and life cycle management for 50 plus apps with built-in connectors,
- Comprehensive Privilege Access Management,
- Built-in load balancing of user traffic for virtual apps & desktops and other private applications: load balancing algo; resource utilization, application availability, round robin,
- Integration with Accops Reporting Server.