Control your remote and local access!
The workspace has changed drastically. A large segment of the workforce is working from home today, accessing business applications and data from various locations, using varied devices and in different ways. Thus, organizations all over the globe are looking for ways to transition from a hardware-based IT infrastructure into a completely software-defined infrastructure.
They are trying to enable their workforce to be productive, securely and seamlessly, regardless of their locations, or devices and networks they use. But data security concerns, IT infrastructure complexities, and increased costs associated with setting up a digital work infrastructure pose many hurdles for organizations.
Our Digital Workspace integrated solution to manage your users is made for any size operation.
Both scalable and flexible, it offers customisable reporting and dashboard, suitable to track your access security for long-term work-from-home and in-office alike.
License may be upgraded in the future as your business grows, from 250 users and up!
Click here for the full table of silver, gold, and platinum -> Table
Our Accops Digital Workspace Silver has the following features:
- Windows 10/8/7 based Personal Virtual Desktop,
- Windows Server based Personal Virtual Desktop,
- Windows 10 based Shared/Pooled Virtual Apps & Desktop in Azure,
- Windows Server based Shared/Pooled Virtual Desktop,
- Windows 10 based Virtual Applications,
- Windows Server based Virtual Applications,
- Support for on-premise VMWare vSphere, Nuntanix AHV, Microsoft Hyper-v, Microsoft SCVMM with complete VM provisioning, power management and monitoring for delivering virtual apps & desktops,
- Support for Azure WVD with complete VM provisioning, power management, and monitoring for delivering virtual apps & desktops,
- Support for dynamic power management with customized per day plan to save on Azure cost,
- Support for AWS Cloud with complete VM provisioning, power management, and monitoring for delivering virtual apps & desktops and with dynamic power management with customized per day plan to save on AWS cost,
- Support for KVM, Xen, GCP for Virtual apps & pooled shared desktop delivery,
- Accops Shell for virtual desktops,
- Secure File upload/download work flow,
- User profile management using FSLogix and UPD,
- Seamless USB peripheral redirection for virtual desktops and virtual apps running on personal virtual desktops with Windows 10 or Linux,
- Enhanced USB peripheral redirection for pooled virtual desktops and virtual apps running on Microsoft RDS Server (add-on component),
- Support for eTokens for digital certificate signing on Windows or Linux based virtual apps and desktops,
- Built-in reports and support for external SIEM servers.