Compliance for the UK (GDPR)
Providing comprehensive cybersecurity visibility for GDPR. We address GDPR security requirements, including:
- Risk-based assessment,
- Security management,
- Perimeter and physical security,
- Remote access,
- Incident response and investigation,
- Configuration change management,
- Vulnerability assessment,
- Information protection.
SOC 2 Reports include:
- Gap Assessments – assess the controls in place to meet the Trust Services Principles and Criteria with the goal to ensure preparedness for the SOC 2 examination and help mitigate the risk of a qualified opinion or reporting exceptions.
- SOC 2 Type 1 – Report on the service organization’s operational controls pertaining to the suitability of the design of controls intended to meet the selected Trust Services Principles and Criteria as of a point in time.
- SOC 2 Type 2 – Report on the service organization’s operational controls pertaining to the suitability of the design and operating effectiveness of controls intended to meet the selected Trust Services Principles and Criteria over a specific period of time.
- Customer Support - 24/7 Costumer Service and Technical Support.
- Cloud Ready - Integrates with PaaS, SaaS and all Major Cloud Vendors
- Cost effective - Save with single Stack of tools.
- Simple - Save time and effort by learning a single platform instead of multiple tools.