This comprehensive solution simplifies the way IT team manages and secures apps, devices and network, to provide safe and seamless access to all the tools that employees need to perform at their best. Additionally, the centralized endpoint management makes it easy to control and manage all devices, virtual desktops and applications from a central location.
HyWorks not only helps you create a secure work environment but also reduces complexities, allowing your workforce to focus their creativity on core business activities, rather than worrying about system glitches, software updates or cyber threats, thereby increasing productivity and reducing costs.
Click here for the full table of silver, gold, and platinum -> Table
HyWorks Gold has the following features:
- Windows 10/8/7 based Personal Virtual Desktop,
- Windows Server based Personal Virtual Desktop,
- Linux based Personal Virtual Desktop,
- Windows 10 based Shared/Pooled Virtual Apps & Desktop in Azure,
- Windows Server based Shared/Pooled Virtual Desktop,
- Linux based Shared/Pooled Hosted Desktops,
- Windows 10 based Virtual Applications,
- Windows Server based Virtual Applications,
- Linux based Virtual Applications,
- Remote access to physical PCs: dedicated/floating pool management,
- Support for on-premise VMWare vSphere, Nuntanix AHV, Microsoft Hyper-v, Microsoft SCVMM with complete VM provisioning, power management and monitoring for delivering virtual apps & desktops,
- Support for Azure WVD with complete VM provisioning, power management, and monitoring for delivering virtual apps & desktops,
- Support for dynamic power management with customized per day plan to save on Azure cost,
- Support for AWS Cloud with complete VM provisioning, power management, and monitoring for delivering virtual apps & desktops and with dynamic power management with customized per day plan to save on AWS cost,
- Support for KVM, Xen, GCP for Virtual apps & pooled shared desktop delivery,
- VM provisioning automation using linked cloning function for VMWare vSphere & Microsoft Hyper-v with SCVMM including recompose,
- User Experience Monitoring and Management,
- Self-Service for Users for Session performance management,
- Virtual IP address for each user session for pooled desktop or virtual apps users,
- Accops Shell for virtual desktops,
- Secure File upload/download work flow,
- Application isolation using MSIX packages with efficient one click application delivery,
- User profile management using FSLogix and UPD,
- Seamless USB peripheral redirection for virtual desktops and virtual apps running on personal virtual desktops with Windows 10 or Linux,
- Enhanced USB peripheral redirection for pooled virtual desktops and virtual apps running on Microsoft RDS Server,
- Support for eTokens for digital certificate signing on Windows or Linux based virtual apps and desktops,
- Built-in reports and support for external SIEM servers.
Make it easy for staff to get in, and hard for the hackers to penetrate your perimeters!
Solution Number: 22981-90-1