It is essential
Managed IT services are essential to any company looking to focus on their core business. It is a monthly flat – rate based contract between an IT provider and an organisation; wherein the IT provider proactively monitors and maintains the organisation’s workstations, servers and IT infrastructure,
A managed IT service provider’s work revolves around minimising IT/business downtime by identifying and rectifying issues before they happen,
By outsourcing your IT to a managed services provider — whether it functions as your company’s entire setup or simply supplements your current IT staff — is one of the few ways you can harness the power of technology.
Why managed IT services?
Improved operational efficiencies
A Managed IT services team ensure your business runs smoothly, focusing on removing all the IT problems and roadblocks that can disrupt day-to-day operations. This includes monitoring /maintaining backups and providing tried-and-tested recovery plans so that in the event of a disaster, operations resume with minimal disruptions.
Strategic IT planning advice
Managed IT service providers consist of a team of qualified and experience IT professionals who can help you chart out strategies to improve your IT infrastructure and software upgrades and assist you in implementing these plans.
Access to a complete IT team
When you sign up to a managed IT services plan, you have access to an IT manager, a CIO and a team of IT professionals with the single focus of improving the efficiency of your IT infrastructure. Managed IT service providers follow a proactive results – driven approach as their KPIs are directly aligned to the efficiency of the organisation’s IT systems.
Our management helps your business
- Maintaining their workstations and IT infrastructure,
- Updating and installing timely security patches,
- Resolving network and internet problems,
- Providing backup and disaster-recovery solutions,
- Provision emails and set data accessibility restrictions, and
- Anticipate and mitigate cyber security risks.
Plan on our support
IT Management Solutions for You
Our standard managed IT services package includes:
- AnyShore, Offshore or OnShore – support desks,
- PC and mobile device management,
- Proactive IT monitoring and responses,
- Scheduled IT maintenance and upgrade planning,
- IT security measures to counteract viruses, malware and spyware, and
- Business data backup, business continuity planning and disaster recovery preparedness.