Vulnerability Scanning and Reporting CyberSecurity Solutions

Our Hanco CyberShield Vulnerability Management will protect you with active and passive vulnerability scanners for early detection. We even include convenient ready-made reports for your compliance audits!

The vulnerability scanner can detect known and unknown vulnerabilities in the network.

Penetration Testing CyberSecurity Solutions

Our Hanco Cybershield™ Penetration Testing will find out how someone might get in to your network!

We offer a cost-effective penetration testing tool; we do not believe it should be that expensive to see if your systems are hackable.

In order to protect your company, we will provide state-of-the art penetration testing to see how healthy your firewalls are. We establish an overview of these successful penetrations and will provide a penetration test report to you.

The threats to your operations will be as clear as day and you will not have to worry about the open window into your network.

Price subject to change depending on scope of pen test.

Test it and fix it!

Full assessment,  penetration testing, and reporting

With the increase in internal threats from external means, you should have a system of vulnerability methods to protect against your internal threats. 

We do not believe this should be expensive for the survival of SMEs in an industry where cyber crime is rising. 

Cyber crime has expanded into the SME sector but has not made the news, however 75% of SME businesses fail due to a cyber attack and the other 25% suffer serious financial troubles. 

With our vulnerability measures you will have total control on where your threats are and how to combat them before serious damage is done. 

Our methods involve an assessment after a penetration test, or a vulnerability management system where you will have total control on vulnerabilities your company is facing.

 The vulnerability management system involves a scanner which is accompanied by a vulnerability tests feed with a long history and daily updates. Contact us to find out more or click here to read more.