Make sure you comply with GDPROur affordable compliance package has all the material you need to stay cyber secure on a basic level.
Our expert consultants will give you the vital security, risk and compliance information you need to correctly identify vulnerabilities and overall business risks.
Hanco Cybersecurity will ensure you are fully aware of compliance requirements, both as outlined in the GDPR, ISO27001, and Cybersecurity Essentials.
A comprehensive plan
Our team of security and risk experts will enable your team to make well-informed decisions on how to proceed in assigning your valuable internal resources to effectively manage your extant security risks – and to attain compliance.
Providing comprehensive cybersecurity visibility for GDPR. We will address GDPR security requirements, including:
- Risk-based assessment
- Security management
- Perimeter and physical security
- Remote access
- Incident response and investigation
- Configuration change management
- Vulnerability assessment
- Information protection
SOC 2 Reports include:
- Gap Assessments – assess the controls in place to meet the Trust Services Principles and Criteria with the goal to ensure preparedness for the SOC 2 examination and help mitigate the risk of a qualified opinion or reporting exceptions.
- SOC 2 Type 1 – Report on the service organization’s operational controls pertaining to the suitability of the design of controls intended to meet the selected Trust Services Principles and Criteria as of a point in time.
- SOC 2 Type 2 – Report on the service organization’s operational controls pertaining to the suitability of the design and operating effectiveness of controls intended to meet the selected Trust Services Principles and Criteria over a specific period of time.
Transparency across all operations of your risks and compliance status will give senior management the overview they need.