What happens when you do not comply with GDPR?
- Fines (4% of annual turnover)
- Lack of transparency with clients
- Lack of fairness with company data
- Brand damage to your company
Transparency of your risks and
compliance needs will give senior
management the overview they need.
Providing comprehensive cybersecurity visibility for GDPR. We will address GDPR security requirements, including:
- Risk-based assessment
- Security management
- Perimeter and physical security
- Remote access
- Incident response and investigation
- Configuration change management
- Vulnerability assessment
- Information protection
SOC 2 Reports include:
- Gap Assessments – assess the controls in place to meet the Trust Services Principles and Criteria with the goal to ensure preparedness for the SOC 2 examination and help mitigate the risk of a qualified opinion or reporting exceptions.
- SOC 2 Type 1 – Report on the service organization’s operational controls pertaining to the suitability of the design of controls intended to meet the selected Trust Services Principles and Criteria as of a point in time.
- SOC 2 Type 2 – Report on the service organization’s operational controls pertaining to the suitability of the design and operating effectiveness of controls intended to meet the selected Trust Services Principles and Criteria over a specific period of time.