Keeping it simple with Accessibility as a Service (click here for more info)
An all-in-one time saver!
The global crisis has put all of our IT budgets under pressure, but with Compact Identity, it is possible to get more from less. With mid-market firms pressed for time and resources, the pressure to sustain and grow implies the need not just for great ROI, but faster time-to-return. Compact identity is ideal for mid-market firms, with IDaaS offering a simple, low-cost way forward, which strategically builds on existing IAM investments.
ID as a service:
- AD Provisioning/ De-Provisioning as a Service
- Single Sign-On as a Service
- Password Reset as a Service
- New Hire Provisioning as a Service
- Access Request as a Service
- Movers as a Service
- Access Certification as a Service
This is the world’s only integrated Access Management and Identity Governance solution, Compact Identity, and it’s already making waves!
What makes us different?
- All-in-one, integrated access management and identity governance and administration
- Amazingly simple – you do not need domain experts to implement and use
- Cloud delivered with all benefits of SaaS
- Consumer class user experience for immediate user acceptance
- Detailed analytics and configurable dashboards, even for users, not just admins
- Also available on private cloud and on premise
- Highest ROI in the industry
- Microsoft Integration: With Azure AD Compact Identity provides access request management, ULM & Governance in the Access Channel, to bring IGA instantly.
- PAM: (Q1,2020) For internal as well as 3rd party privileged access, the integrated PAM solution reduces integration complexity and costs
- Risk engine: (Upcoming release) Our integrated risk engine analyses historical and run-time data from both access management and governance sides, to suggest and automatically trigger actions
- CIAM: (Upcoming release) An integrated customer IAM solution, that also incorporates incremental profiling and self-service password management